It is the discipline of Ophthalmology which deals with plastic sugery of the eye, eye lids and orbit
The following are some of the common issues for which procedures are carried out at the Department:
- Congenital anomalies of the Eyelids.
- Drooping of the Eyelids ( Ptosis)
- Inturning of eyelid margin (entropion )
- Pouting out of the eyelid (ectropion)
- Absence of eye either at birth or due to an injury.
- Tumours of the Eyelid.
- Protrusion of the Eye ball due to tumour in the Orbit.
- Thyroid Eye Disease.
- Deformities following injuries.
- Burns of the Eyelids.
- Blepharoplasty, Botox injection, filler injections.
- Lacrimal drainage system surgeries.
- Customized Eye-shell fabrication.